cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Dylan7777
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have no way to contact HP or receive customer support.

HP Recommended
OMEN LAPTOP 15T-dh100

Hello, I ordered a computer from HP, I am a military member that is stationed in Japan. I could not ship my computer here so I had shipped it to the US then shipped it here. My computer came here undamaged but I am extremely upset and unhappy by its performance while playing games or doing anything. It keeps crashing and becoming extremely slow on the first day that I used it. I am in Japan and have no way to contact a physical American support person and HP’s support is extremely unhelpful, what do I do?

1 REPLY 1
praveenbv
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,016 7,014 305 370
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@Dylan7777, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps from the document:-

improving Video Game Performance or FPS (Windows 10) 

There are many ways to increase FPS and system performance: 

• Update the BIOS. 

For notebook PCs, go to HP Notebook PCs - Updating the BIOS 

• Update the graphics driver. 

Go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, enter your PC model, then select the driver for your graphics card. 

• Most games allow you to change the graphics settings. Using a lower graphic quality often improves FPS. 

• Close any applications or programs that are not being used. 

• Turn on Game Mode. Game Mode is a new feature in Windows 10 Creators Update that improves gaming performance by limiting background processes and programs from using system resources while a game is running. 

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation