Did you mean: 
Mohamedawida
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I'm very disappointed and blame my self that I trusted HP:(

HP Recommended

I have the worst customer service from Hp.They really don't value their customer satisfaction feel that it was wrong that I trusted in their products:(I have bought 5 laptops in the last year and a half for me and my family and they now refused to solve my problem without of them.Although it is their problem from the start. I'm so frustrated:(((

I had  a heating problem with my first laptop and a battery problem.Guess what the technician told me??he said go and buy a blower to clean your fans !!!As my warranty was about to expire so I went to bestbuy from which I bought it.They told me that they will send to to Hp warranty to be repaired.But when it returned they only clean the fans and the battery still as it was !So I sent it again I was very sad when I received it.It had a crack on the side of the screen and the dvd driver was loose.But I thought these problem may not hurt especially I was in a bad need of my laptop and they lost a lot of time for sending it twice.Also the battery problem returned again and I can't use the battery for more than 10 min.

Now my display is dim !!The technician gave me many steps but didn't solve the problem.I don't know how they can study my issue without checking my laptop, only verbal !I have sent many emails to CEO and the president Cathie and many calls.They said " we haven't any records for repair for my laptop"So I sent email for bestbuy and Hp to know who is responsible for my problem.Even if it was bestbuy who repaired it, they repair them on behalf of hp so it it Hp responsibility Lastly , the case manager Steve called me and he said I need to pay $400 for repair.HOW ????I told him that it was bought for $400 and now you asked $400 for only the display.After many calls they offered discount I have spent thouthands of dollars on their product and they aren't willing to solve the first problem!! I told him that I suppose the problem may need to replace the display invertor and I need just to send it for me from their hp parts to fix my problem.Guess, He refused !!he refused to spend $50 although I have spend thouthands.

I asked Mr. Steve how long the life span of Hp laptop and he told me "Three years"!!My laptop died after a year and five months.It is their responsibility not mine for the their manufacturing problems.Hp , you should tell your customers that"Our products are dying after one year ,so if you wanna buy one last more so go and buy other product not Hp".Also you should know that there are many problems that should be taked into your consideration.On top of them the heating problems and subsequent problems.You should respond to their customers complaints if you value their satisfaction.

I think I am now at an endless end with them especially that they didn't respond to my emails or complaints.So what can I do is to return the last laptop I bought few days ago and give the advise for other people .I'm worried that my laptop will going to die as the first one so I won't recommend Hp anymore and won't spend $1 on repair or buying new ones.So be carefull to fall in hp products tricks !!!BE CAREFULL

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 914 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation