cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
MorneSAfrica
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I need help finding my stolen Laptop.

HP Recommended
HP Notebook 14-cm. 6TG71EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone. My HP laptop was stolen in Aug of this year. I reported it t ooook the Authorities and the charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence and witnesses. I'm begging someone to please give me advise or tips on how I can locate my device or somehow access the device to see who might be using it. I had 7 years of intense and important research on it. I tried locating the device via Microsoft but the battery was drained and location was turned off. I haven't been able to get anywhere since. It's a HP Notebook 14, Product # 6TG71EA . Can someone please help or lead me in the direction of someone who can assist. 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,586 25,522 1,194 1,238
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MorneSAfrica

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation