cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
rick_urquhart
Level 2
6 2 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

I now cannot change my password

HP Recommended
HP Envy Phoenix 810-160
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is not a question about a product.  I want to change my password.  I knew how to do this two days ago  because when HP sent me a code to my email address, I was able to use that to change my password.  Starting yesterday this stopped working and the code was sent to a previous email address that I am not using anymore.  That means I cannot change any HP passwords anymore.  What should I do?

Rick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rick_urquhart
Author
Level 2
6 2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I figured it out.  Before I always entered my username when asked.  This time I entered my proper email that I am using today.  The system recognized it.  I do not understand why it was using my previous email that I am not using before.  In any case I am able to change my one password for all my HP accounts as before.  Problem solved.

Rick

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
rick_urquhart
Author
Level 2
6 2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I figured it out.  Before I always entered my username when asked.  This time I entered my proper email that I am using today.  The system recognized it.  I do not understand why it was using my previous email that I am not using before.  In any case I am able to change my one password for all my HP accounts as before.  Problem solved.

Rick

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation