6 3 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

I now cannot change my password

HP Recommended
HP Envy Phoenix 810-160
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is not a question about a product.  I want to change my password.  I knew how to do this two days ago  because when HP sent me a code to my email address, I was able to use that to change my password.  Starting yesterday this stopped working and the code was sent to a previous email address that I am not using anymore.  That means I cannot change any HP passwords anymore.  What should I do?

Rick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rick_urquhart
Author
Level 2
6 3 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I figured it out.  Before I always entered my username when asked.  This time I entered my proper email that I am using today.  The system recognized it.  I do not understand why it was using my previous email that I am not using before.  In any case I am able to change my one password for all my HP accounts as before.  Problem solved.

Rick

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
rick_urquhart
Author
Level 2
6 3 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I figured it out.  Before I always entered my username when asked.  This time I entered my proper email that I am using today.  The system recognized it.  I do not understand why it was using my previous email that I am not using before.  In any case I am able to change my one password for all my HP accounts as before.  Problem solved.

Rick

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation