Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

In November & December, I posted several times about problems that I was having with being unable to connect my new HP laptop to the internet. I was critical about the lack of support from HP.

If my thread was removed why wasn't I told?

New Envy 15-AH151sa Win10 IE11
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Taffy0872014 wrote:

In November & December, I posted several times about problems that I was having with being unable to connect my new HP laptop to the internet. I was critical about the lack of support from HP.

If my thread was removed why wasn't I told?

Have you tried clicking your user name, then scroll down to "View All" for your latest posts?  Perhaps they were moved.

If they violated the Rules of Participation, or Terms Of Use, you will usually receive a PM from a Moderator.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Yup - tried View All, WyreNut. Thanks for confirming that had they been removed I would have had an email

New Envy 15-AH151sa Win10 IE11
HP Recommended

Hey @Taffy0872014

From your response it sounds like you are still missing some of your posts. Could you let me know? We have no record of removing any of your posts. 

Thanks

Bill_F

Community Manager

I am an HP employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.