Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tallulahmom
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

I want to download HP rewards, but it says receive text and texts are always blocked on my Iphone.

HP Recommended

I would like to download HP Sure Apply app to my Iphone.  However, it says send text to phone # and I do not have nor allow texts to be made or received on my phone.  Can I not just get an email message?  The party that attempts to text me has no idea that I don't receive it.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ZeeBee
Level 1
1 1 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Don't worry about it. I got through to my reward only to learn that I could get a coffee mug with up to 15 photographs for $13.99.  What kind of REWARD is that?  Rip-off!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Russel-E
Retired
Retired
3,313 1,924 22 75
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @tallulahmom ,

I am not sure if your issue has been resolved but if you can directly check the SureSupply website and see your account with forwarding information via e-mail. 

Best,

Russ

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
ZeeBee
Level 1
1 1 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Don't worry about it. I got through to my reward only to learn that I could get a coffee mug with up to 15 photographs for $13.99.  What kind of REWARD is that?  Rip-off!

View solution in original post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation