Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkern
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I will NEVER buy another HP computer - SO DISAPPOINTED

HP Recommended

I bought an HP Laptop at Best Buy 60 days ago and it now, all of a sudden, doesn't work! I took it back to Best Buy tonight and they said after 3 or 4 days of diagnosing the problem, if they can't fix it, they will send it to HP for what will take "approximately 2 more weeks" to fix.  This is the first laptop I have ever owned, and the purchase of it was a pretty big deal to me! Now, 60 days later....... here I am! What happened to being able to buy something reliable and built to last.  I spent hard earned money on this laptop and I feel really screwed!!  It would seem to me that if in 60 days, if something like a computer quits working, a company as big as HP would stand behind their product and make it right in A LOT less time than "approximately 2 more weeks." And that's not even mentioning the $100 I would of had to pay to "back-up" my information plus whatever a "recovery disk" costs that I have to purchase from HP if it's required to fix what ever is wrong!!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation