Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HPGaming Laptop17 order

Hi,

I have ordered a laptop directly from HP a week ago. On the website it said available and delivery option within few days. When I ordered and paid for it the delivery date got pushed back over two weeks. I found it very unfair that your company advertise something and then can’t keep its promise towards their customers. I am a business owner and need this laptop to work on. I have also seen many negative comments with the same issue, it’s going to be a massive turndown to use your company in future. 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Bali2020 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

And here we go again , delivery pushed back with one week again , now to the 4th of August. I wnat to HIGHLIGHT that when i bought this item it was IN STOCK. And ever since then we are waiting for stock. Is that misleading ? I think so. 

HP Recommended

@Bali2020 The delay is most likely due to the pandemic situation we all are dealing with, although, I understand how it feels when the delivery date keeps changing after the order was placed, I've forwarded your displeasure to the regional team and I just had one question, did they contact you?

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I totally understand the pandemic has been a game changer to all companies, even to a big tech giant like HP. However, you are the only person who reached out to me. 5 stars for that, you are a true credit to the company, hope they appriciate your hard work.

I called today the UK team and the guy on the other side was helpful, told me my order went into production and hopes it will be delivered as well soon. Also sent a formal complaint to UK post sales team, because i felt whats HP doing isnt right. Maybe its in your terms and conditions, but im not asking for more in 2020 than just send an email, or a phone call, hey we sorry for the delay but we have to push back your order even more. Nothing like that. Maybe you treat your business customers better, but believe me that 1000 pounds which i spent at your store was a big amount for me and even with this problems i wasnt expecting more, just simple communication from your companies side.

Just to make this story better, i got my payment reversed by HP this afternoon. Never asked for refund ( was still ready to wait even more ), neither cancelled my order, neither received any emails saying what happend and. Im still shocked, was expecting a lot more from HP. Honestly, the service is even better at my local aldi. Dreadful.

Your products are good, but the sales experience was dreadful. HP kept my money for nearly a month and delivered nothing. I feel lucky i got my money back now. Ordered elsewhere and it will be delivered tomorrow. Feel lucky that a company offers next day delivery in 2020. magic. 

HP Recommended

@Bali2020 I appreciate your kind words, we do our part to help in what we can i guess! that said, I'm personally sorry you had to go through all of that, and I wish you good luck with the new product you've ordered.

Stay safe, and Stay healthy! 🙂

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Was wondering if they actually marked your item as shipped (created shipping label), before later refunding your money?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.