Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebetanzoh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Innconformidad con HP

HP Recommended

Dear Sirs of HP International. I want to make clear my discomfort with his trading firm. I've always been a user of their products, since its leadership was in the manufacture of printers and still I have two of them. Then I bought a laptop, but since I'm not an expert user, I was surprised by a person who bought a TX1000 used, of which I knew then that came defective from the factory, but it was too late, and I paid dearly for my confidence in HP, because I insisted on repairing it with individuals, as its subsidiary in Mexico I was refused service on the grounds that modoelo was not marketed in this country .. It's a shame that many HP users in the world, let's discredit the HP brand, selling to unsuspecting defective products that his company had collected as Toyota did with their cars. If the company is ethical, at least you should do is change my prooducto one similar to the defective TX1000 since the 7000 Mexican pesos invested in the beginning, have become 12000 of the repairs they have done, and now not even I have in my hands as he turned again to reheat. I can not say more, just hope its positive response to my complaint which if not treated, will become thousands of disgruntled users can make HP drop in sales, as it currently supporting large companies, is the customer service. Thanks. Sincerely. Luis [Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation