Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Instant Ink
Other

Has anyone else found if you follow the instructions to downgrade your instant ink plan nothing happens!

There is no email or other confirmation sent to you to confirm you have made changes and so you have nothing to show to follow it up - although it has been 11 days and customer services(!) have not responded to my query on this with an answer! sigh - feel like i have to cancel my account as they just keeping taking the wrong amount.

Any solutions?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@BeckyC1

Hi, I wanted to give you the info you need to make sure you have downgraded.

First, downgrades happen at the start of your next billing cycle.  So if you billing cycle is Dec. 15 through Jan 14 and you downgrade on Dec 30 you will finish your existing billing cycle at your existing plan and the new downgraded plan will take affect starting on Jan 15th to Feb 14th billing cycle.  So there is a delay when it starts.

Also, an email is sent confirming you made the downgrade so you may want to look in your junk folder to see if it's there.

Last, you can sign into your Instant Ink acct at www.hpinstantink.com and you can see your billing dates  under "monthly summary" on the home page and under Account History you can see when you made a change to your plans. 

Here is a quick screen shot of my acct:

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.