Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just wanted to give some feedack on what seems to be a lack of integration of services being provided by HP. I am not sure why people with carepaq warranty can't use the chat feature or why support people can't locate carepaq registration. Clearly the left hand doesn't talk to the right hand but it is more than frustrating considering one has paid the premium price for more than a standard warranty.

Why wouldn't HP put HELP in the chat with a support feature? I know I have a warranty but HP chat doesn't think so. So I am stuck having to call each time? I have found the same to be true with regards to the check warranty status feature as well.

HP should provide a separate or alternate method for carepaq customers like they used to do a few years ago. You are INVENTING  backwards!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community.

This feedback forum is specifically for feedback about the HP forums.  This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Do you people actually read your own stuff?

I challenge you to Click on your link then spend another 2 hours navigating what HP doesn't provide, FEEDBACK FORUM! or better yet, a mechanism to vent complaints.

You people need to really read what people are writing and stop postings those same old gimp messages about how this is for forum feedback only.

People need and want an real forum to post real complaints and feedback. My $.02 worth is that perhaps you can add that to these forums as my feedback for your forum

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.