Disappointed20
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Issue with HP Product delivery with Fedex

HP Recommended
HP Product Delivery
Other

I bought several HP toners that we're supposed to be delivered in two pairs of two. The first set arrived today only I only got one. Very upset as I need this for my home office. I don't know what to do as I got confirmation that two were delivered and I can't get through to Fedex. Can anyone advise if this has happened anywhere else? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 471 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Disappointed20 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation