Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Has anyone had issues ordering their laptop from the HP Web Site.  I ordered mine back in December and added the 3 year w/Accidental Warranty for $139.  The price was inflated from the original price so I assumed it included the warranty.  I did not receive a build email until the laptop shipped but I did take a screenshot and turned it into a PDF to show what it was that I ordered and what the price was before I hit the Build It Now button.  The price was only $700 some dollars but my load was for $964 so again, assumed it was because of the warranty.  On January 6th I got my laptop.  The following week I had some issues where my work application would not launch and called support.  They said I needed a special warranty for their support and it was $14.99 now and then $14.99 a month.  I told them I had the additional three year warranty and they said I did not.  I said I did and the rest is history so I have been battling with HP and PayPal and finally did an official dispute the beginning of March which today was declined.  Has anyone else had these kinds of issues.  I'm beside myself as to what to do as have gone back and forth with PayPal, HP and Tech Support with no resolution.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@dadamato

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@dadamato

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.