cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BluAcornIT
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Job Storage Not Avialble in HP Printers other than Eneterprise for MAC products. WHY?

HP Recommended

I have used HP in the past but for some reason never thought they would make a terrible mistake like this.  I recently purchased a Laserjet Pro M477FDW, which is a beautiful printer.  One issue is that Job Storage capability is only available to Wndows Products and not Apple Products.  Why would HP not create a driver with Job Storage for MACs?  I then find out that you must purchase the Enterprise product to be able to use Job Storage with a MAC.  Is HP telling use since we are able to afford a high price item such as a MAC that we have to purchase their expensive 2-3K printer for that simple option?

If anyone knows a way around this or IF HP WOULD FIX THE ISSUE, this would be fantastic!

P.S.- HP Salesmen does not know anything about their own products.  I waited on the phone for 20 minutes while the salesmen read through a PDF pamphlet.  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation