Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yeo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Kudo for Technical Support Staff - Cheong

HP Recommended

I would like to express my appreciation to Cheong from Technical Support.

Have some software problem with my computer as I am unable to boot up and it has been in that condition for about week. Finally, I decided to call Technical Support for help. Mr. Cheong received the call and he guided me thru all the step to get the problem solve. He took his time to explain to me what has to be done to get it correct so that the problem will not happen again. Beside this he call again the next few days to check if it in working order.

This event make me feel secure buying a HP product and I have confident in HP product as this is my 2nd desktop and also 2nd laptop purchased from HP thru the years and I will continue to buy HP as I believe that a brand is important but support and aftersales service thereafter is even more important.  

Mr. Cheong did an excellent job and I think the company should be proud of his dedicate service he provide to the customer/s. It is with this committement that he give to the customer that make the company proud. It is your staff's committement that keep me as a loyal HP customer.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation