Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My Dashboard shows that I have received 14 Kudos, but my user profile only shows that I've received 12.  For Kudos given, it shows that I've given 108 in my Dashboard, but my user profile shows that I've only given 101 Kudos.

Is there an issue with it being updated every so often?  Do revoked Kudos marks still count in the Dashboard?  Any answers?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'll check into this and see if I can get a quick answer. Thanks for pointing it out. If the two get in alignment, please let me know.

Thanks,

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
It's still out of sync...it's been this way for awhile now...they never seem to align...even if I wait days without logging back in (on different computers).
HP Recommended

Hi Kalt,

I got an answer back on this. The difference is that people have given you a Kudo, and then revoked it. These "revoked Kudo's" still show in the dashboard. It is slated to be fixed in a future release. The fact that you noticed it and brought it to our attention should help it get fixed quicker.

Thanks,

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
Now it's flip-flopped.  My dashboard now shows that I have 22 Kudos and my user profile shows that I have 24 Kudos.  So the previous explanation cannot be possible..can it?

@GarenT wrote:

Hi Kalt,

I got an answer back on this. The difference is that people have given you a Kudo, and then revoked it. These "revoked Kudo's" still show in the dashboard. It is slated to be fixed in a future release. The fact that you noticed it and brought it to our attention should help it get fixed quicker.

Thanks,

GarenT

HP Recommended
Why is this thread marked as resolved?  One would think only the original poster could mark a thread as resolved, and Kalt has already posted that the explanation does not make sense.  Also the discrepency has not been fixed?  What's going on?
insert signature here
HP Recommended

I was wondering the same thing. I think he may have marked it solved based on my feedback and then found there were still problems. Like I said, we know there is a bug with this and there are plan to fix in a future release. The more people we get talking about it, the quicker it may get fixed.

Kalt.... Let me know if you want the "accepted solution" taken off this thread.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.