Did you mean: 
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post

Kudos

HP Recommended
I'm trying to give DaniWin thread Forum logout to give Kudos and nothing happends. I click on it for several times and it's like there wasn't done anything. Page just refresh and that's all.
** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Daniel_Potyrala
Author
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Ok. But i still have problem. I know how to do this 😕 It's not a problem for me. But from this time when I opened this threas i can't do that and I don't know why. Check my profile. Some days ago I gave thew users kudos without any problems. It's not some kind of joke.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Daniel,

Which post were you trying to give kudos to?

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Daniel_Potyrala
Author
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Logout Error. I'm Clicking on kudos for Dani and nothing happends as I wrote page only refreshes. I'm using Firefox 3.0.9
Message Edited by Daniel_Potyrala on 04-26-2009 05:28 PM

0 Kudos
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 803
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I notice on your stats that you have given out 2 kudo's. Have you seen it each time?

Also, some threads that DaniW and I put out, we mark as not accepting kudo's.

Regards,

GarenT

I worked for HP.
Daniel_Potyrala
Author
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Garen,

Tnx for this information. Yes I gave in the past two kudos and I was wondering why in this thread i can't do that. Now i know then everything is ok on my side.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Potyrala
Author
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Garen,

Unfortunately problem still exist. I clicked few minutes ago on Kudos for Cheryl twice in this thread and again nothing happened.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.10 with all private data and cookies deleted.

0 Kudos
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 803
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Daniel,

Here is what I just tried. I logged on as you (something I can do as an admin) and went over to the thread to give Cheryl a Kudo from you. It worked fine.

I'm using IE 6.0

I do have firefox on another computer and I then logged on as you with that computer and was able to leave a Kudo using FF 3.0.10

I'm not disputing what you are experiencing in any way. I want Kudo's to work for you.

Can you try a different computer and lets try tracking this down. I'll check with our technical partners on Monday and see if they have any thoughts.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
Daniel_Potyrala
Author
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi again,

Here is another user which raprorted problems with this. Tomorrow I will be able to do this on other computers.I'm in work location write now.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Potyrala
Author
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It's working now even on firefox on the same computer that I use yesterday.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation