Did you mean: 
Woodall
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop Shipping Delay

HP Recommended
Spectre x360

I purchased my laptop on Dec 31, 2019 with an expected delivery date of January 27th.  It has not arrived yet.  The status shows "In Transit" from Sennan-shi.  It has shown that for over a week now.  Currently it is late, if only by four days.

I called HP and the customer support person asked my name and why I was calling.  I told him it was because my laptop was late and he immediatley said, "Our servers are under maintenance at this time.  I'm sorry but I cannot access your account.  Can you call back in a couple of hours?"  I immediatley regretted buying an HP laptop.  That is a piss-poor excuse to give a customer.

Does anyone know what is going on?  Are shippments being delayed due to quarentining in that part of the world right now?

If someone from HP reads this please let me know what is going on with my order.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,619 4,010
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Woodall I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation