Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15CW1084NL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm interested others experience of  HP repairs using UPS couriers to pick up & return pc after repair under warranty. I have now been waiting 8 days for my pc to be picked up by UPS. HP have had to issue a 2nd order for this to be done, since UPS have not complied.  On UPS website is message "label preparation"..well they must have been trying to resurrect Da Vinci to create a label work of art..as nothing has appeared yet!!! I cannot understand why HP continue to use such an inefficient, unprofessional company..its doing their image no good at all..rant over..anybody who can help or has had better service please give be some hope!! ( naturally, I make allowances for these difficult times we are in now, but the frustrating lack of contact information/inability of customer to access support at weekends etc defies understanding)

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi@Jude73, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for all the inconvenience!

Unfortunately,  Due to the pandemic, there is a delay in the Services. based on the part availability.

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

The tracking website will be http://www.hp.com/repair

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically.  HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution

HP Recommended

Hello Praveenbe

Thks fr yr message but it is not the part thats the problem.  My pc has not even  been picked up By UPS..arranged by HP .

So I have waited too long.  I have taken my pc to be repaired locally by a Euronics engineer, for which I will have to.pay.  i am disgusted with the lack of service care I have had..& now I know that an HP warranty means nothing at all.  I will never buy another HP product & will of course warn other people and tell them about my bad experience.

HP Recommended

Hi@Jude73,

HP will be responsible till delivered,

The tracking website will be http://www.hp.com/repair

HP Recommended

hello 

I know you are trying to help, and please read my last email again, as you have clearly not understood it.

Anyway, my pc is in for repair with a local techie now so goodbye HP/UPS & any other huge companies who are very happy to sell their products, but customer care afterwards leaves a lot to be desired!!! 

No reply necessary, thank you

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.