Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My HP laptop was assembled and shipped on Feb 9. After that, it has been stuck in the Fedex local facility in Shanghai, China since Feb 13.  What has happened on it? Please see the tracking history below.

BTW, I have been very frustrated with purchasing the HP product. I initially purchased this laptop last Thanksgiving (November 2010). Because of the defect, I got the replacement. It has been about 4 months but I haven't touched the new HP laptop for over one day!

my order number: [Personal Information Removed]

Saturday, February 20, 2021
10:00 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
10:00 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
Friday, February 19, 2021
11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
Thursday, February 18, 2021
8:37 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
8:35 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
9:37 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
9:37 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
10:31 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
10:31 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
Monday, February 15, 2021
9:45 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
9:45 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
Sunday, February 14, 2021
10:13 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
10:13 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
Saturday, February 13, 2021
11:36 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit
11:33 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility
6:09 PM SHANGHAI CN International shipment release - Import
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
11:29 AM CHONGQING CN In transit
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
3:33 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
3:59 PM CHONGQING CN Left FedEx origin facility
11:08 AM CHONGQING CN Picked up Package received after FedEx cutoff

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @manbeing,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

HP Recommended

Hi @, if you did read my post, you should understand that my issue is not related to the hardware at all.

My issue is about new laptop shipment. It has been staying in the Fedex warehouse in Shanghai, China for over 10 days and never been moved around.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I am having the same exact issue with keyboard parts from another company right now, every day it just keeps saying

11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility 11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit Monday, February 22, 2021 11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility 11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit 11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility 11:00 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit

Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:55 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit 10:55 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility

Saturday, February 20, 2021 8:27 PM SHANGHAI CN In transit 8:25 PM SHANGHAI CN At local FedEx facility 1:03 AM SHANGHAI CN In transit

Did you find what is going on?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.