cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
reem_hh98
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop warranty plan - ship from US to Turkey

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 15

I live in Turkey, and I want to buy HP laptop Spectre x360 15 from HP US store. I customized my laptop and when I reached the "warranty & services" section I feel confused, does the laptop have a warranty plan already and those are "Advanced" choices?

Another question, is there a problem to buy a warranty plan from US store while I live in Turkey?

Thank u!

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,962 2,158
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@reem_hh98

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to purchase a laptop from the HP US online store.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

It is recommended that you purchase the laptop in the country you will be using the laptop as in case of any hardware issues the parts for the computer will not be available in Turkey and you need to send it into the US for repair.

Please contact our sales team and they will be able to better assist you in this regard.

https://store.hp.com/us/en/cv/customerservice

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation