cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yami
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Let's ask HP to categorize support forum for every product model or at least every model series

HP Recommended

Hi all HP fans!

I really wonder why not HP Support Forum is not categorized by every product model or at least model series to help customers post issues in apropriate group and helpers don't get confused in thousands of unrelated questions.

Regards

AlizzA

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MudSlinger7
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Because they don't care...

I've been a service tech for 18 years repairing HP products, from Laserjets to Designjets and I used their technical support web site and phone support for help when I was stuck.

In the early years Tech Support was great! They were a knowledgeable and helpful team of bright people.

This was when HP had direction and vision.

They cared about the customer, the customer's satisfaction and the companies image.

Not any more.

Just look at the piles and piles of ticked off people ranting about HP's Customer Support...it's shameful!

HP pumps out new products faster than ever, dropping support for relatively new products and leaving customers and 3rd party support providers out in the cold.

They put up self-help websites like this one to make themselves feel better.

We've moved on to Canon products and let me tell you...we've never looked back!

Customer and tech support are second to none as well as the products!

Message Edited by MudSlinger7 on 11-02-2009 05:24 PM
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation