Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

So I'm trying to get livechat to work on a (on warranty) slate I need to send in for repair, but it doesn't work. It looks like an option I can use, but nothing happens when I try to use it.

I'd much rather an online way of contact because I tend to be very nervous and uncomfortable on the phone.

(I tried on IE and Chrome, so far)

(for the record, a piece seems to be loose in the charging dock, therefore I can't charge the tablet.)

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @ImpPerson ,

I have sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
HP Recommended

Live chat is not working for me either.

HP Recommended

I have been trying for two days to connect to chat and it's always saying that it's not available.  

Did they give the employees the week off or are they offline???

It would be nice if they would at least post a message letting us know when they plan to be available again.

HP Recommended

Same here.

Live chat nothing happening.

I'm trying to contact support about a fault.

HP Recommended

@Stu-e,

Thank you for posting your query.

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any. You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.” 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.