Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Dear Sandy, Please advice and explained where moderator moved and lock treads before even solving the problem? Is this the way HP works? Please be transparent about this issue. ES
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The thread was only moved to the appropriate forum, and not locked. You can still access it using THIS link.

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The thread was only moved to the appropriate forum, and not locked. You can still access it using THIS link.

HP Recommended

Hi et0774,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community!

DexterM is correct.  Since this forum is specifically for feedback and suggestions about this community, I moved your post to the correct forum to increase visibility.  This will greatly increase the chance your issue is resolved.  I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

I hope Dexter M is not part of HP and otherwise this will be very nontransparent and very political. I thought moving it to another forum mitigates the negative impact in this tread for readers to see the truth. I hope HP is sincere in solving problems rather than putting up a nice front.

Since this is a forum for discussion, feedback and problem solving, May I ask why HP is so nonchalant about complaint after complaint? Don't moderators step in to take away negative comments that has developed to this ugly state? Even the top management are seating behind their comfort tables are leaving HP to this kind of shameful state.

I am only asking for a fair service, but you people deliver this kind of service?  Triggering issues after issue?

ES

HP Recommended

Like Sandy said, this section of the forum is only for feedback regarding the forum itself, and should ideally contain posts regarding issues with the forum itself, and for reporting irregularities and giving suggestions to improve the forum itself. Any thread not fulfilling this criteria is subject to getting locked, or moved to the appropriate sub-forum so that the OP can get help from the most appropriate section. These threads are not magically made to disappear, but just locked. So everyone can still read it.

As stated before in many threads here, this forum is a user-to-user support forum, and not an official way to contact HP. If you want to judge HP's support and sincerity towards resolving issues, then contact HP's phone, email or chat support. 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.