Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

When I try to logout from forum I get this error:

HTTP Status 404 - /psg/!1021288073

type Status report

message /psg/!1021288073

description The requested resource (/psg/!1021288073) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Yeah, I got this message too.

The spanish forum doesn't have this problem, I've just logout without any problem...

HP Recommended

Thanks for bringing  this to our attention we will have the technical team look in to this

regards

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Do either one of you recall which page you were on in the forum when you logged out that caused this error?

Thanks

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
In the 2 instances that i got this error, i was on the main page where i get to see all the forums. Now i would usually just close teh window without logging out using the link above. But the last 2 times i tried logging out, i got this error message once. When i try to logout again immediately, it works.

Also, i have tried logging out when i was in a sub-forum, and it worked fine.
Message Edited by DexterM on 16/04/2009 11:55 PM
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended
When I logout from mine or any other user page or even from home page.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

I tested again from the home page, sub-categories page and the massages page, and it worked all right.

:generic:

HP Recommended
Does it matter which browser this happens on? I use Opera 9.63, if it matters.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended
I'm using Firefox 3.0.8

HP Recommended
I think then problem is solved now thanks. If there will be still this problem I will let You know.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.