Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do i make a complaint

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Contact the HP Executive Team: https://ssl.www8.hp.com/ca/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

Sorry to hear that you wish to make a complaint. Perhaps this is a computer issue that the forum may be able to assist you with?

Kind regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

hello thanks for your reply. this is not a computer issue I have run out black ink hp instantink have not sent me a replacement cartridge, HP have programmed this printer not to print on a colour cartridge alone. I have have phoned several times but their phone service is not avaialble. So I am paying for a service that HP refuses to honour . that is why I want to make a complaint but there is no one to make a the complaint to.

regards

HP Recommended

@corsaman

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Forums.

I came across your post and would like to assist. 

I understand that you have not received the instant ink cartridges for your HP printer. I read that the printer has run out of black color. 

As the instant ink account details are confidential, I have sent you a private message asking you for your instant ink account information. This information will help me to assist you further.

Please feel free to reply. 

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, this is no longer an issue as I will be closing my account as there has been a toal lack of support from HP instant ink

regards

HP Recommended

@corsaman

You're welcome. 

I regret as I could not assist you much as I do not have details about your instant ink account. 

Anyways, in case you need any further help do not hesitate to keep me posted.

Take care! 

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, before I posted my question I spent two days phoning the two phone numbers supplied for help, it did not matter what time of the day it was

the same message said"this service is not available" hence my post in the forum. the first reply said maybe it is a computer issue, no it was not a computer issue all I wanted was an address,

No offence but it took a HP staff member 5/6 days to contact me about this issue, as I said I will be closing my account when or if I ever receive a black cartridge that is long over due.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

@corsaman

Thanks for the feedback. It helps in improvising out services. 

If ever in case, you change your mind and need help, do not hesitate to keep me posted.

Take care! 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.