Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d0000 (2V8U8AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,i have a computer Victus 16-d0000(2V8U8AV)

i just want suggest to hp ,could you help user in the next BIOS version F.15 add 「MUX Switch 」

because this year ASUS gaming notebook already all support MUX switch

even lower price ASUS TUF series also support

and Dell g15 same price for 11800h+3060 victus already support MUX Switch by new BIOS

ASUS do it, Dell do it

HP why not ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

hi

I did not know this new system yet!
but from what i understand, a simple bios update is not enough, according to this

https://www.makeuseof.com/what-is-gaming-laptop-mux-switch-do-you-need-one
Anyway, the people concerned at Hp, will not take your message directly into account here, most likely!
because here, it is mainly a user support platform..

Contact HP

maybe try one of the possible contact options

https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/company.html

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

hi

in desktop is can have switch hardware(optional)

This is completely achievable through software

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.