Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My laptop was set to arrive over a month after purchasing and then was delayed another month. This is already ridiculous and I will not be able to use it at all over the summer like I planned. It has been hard shopping for school, attending orientation online events, communicating, and preparing for college in general without a laptop. I am just barely going to get it in time before I move off to college in August. I'm already unsatisfied with my experience and I don't understand why all my friends and family are getting their laptops on time (within weeks or days of ordering) and I'm still stuck waiting. Is their a way I can guarantee my order does not get delayed any further as it needs to arrive before college? Any help would be appreciated and a follow up message would be great. I'm just unsure and upset why have had to wait so long for this product and no one else seems to be having trouble with this. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@ldykstra21, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Unfortunately, due to the panic situation, there is the delayed delivery,

Please contact  HP shopping and can chat on the shopping website.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above option, please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, HP is well aware of the delays and have been for a long time. They are giving shipping estimates that they know they can't meet. My order has been stuck in "processing" status for over 5 weeks and havn't received an updated ship date. 

HP Recommended

Hi@Tampa2021,

Apologies for all the inconvenience!

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check for service delays.  HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

The tracking website will be http://www.hp.com/repair

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.