Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

ARGGGGGG!!  All I wanted to do was to mark all of the messages in the Notebook forum read and then move on to the Desktop forum.   However, when I was on the page that showed only the subcategories for Notebooks and I clicked mark all messages read, it marks EVERY message read in every category!!!!  Any chance that their could be an option for marking read only the subcategories in one section without it clearing every new messages in the forums?

Thanks!

insert signature here
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Yeah, I've done that a few times.  If you're in the sub-category, you can mark the forum as read individually ..
HP Recommended
I don't always have the time to go into a dozen different forums and mark them all as read individually.  It also doesn't work to set my profile up to mark all messages as read when I log off as I may be in and out of the forums and not always get the chance to see everything before I have to log out again.  Would be nice to see the ability to mark just the notebook/desktop/printers or feedback section as read.
insert signature here
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.