Did you mean: 
frprinterwiz
Level 6
396 391 24 71
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Marking Messages as Read

HP Recommended

ARGGGGGG!!  All I wanted to do was to mark all of the messages in the Notebook forum read and then move on to the Desktop forum.   However, when I was on the page that showed only the subcategories for Notebooks and I clicked mark all messages read, it marks EVERY message read in every category!!!!  Any chance that their could be an option for marking read only the subcategories in one section without it clearing every new messages in the forums?

Thanks!

insert signature here
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Kalt
Level 12
4,535 4,501 384 1,085
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yeah, I've done that a few times.  If you're in the sub-category, you can mark the forum as read individually ..
0 Kudos
frprinterwiz
Author
Level 6
396 391 24 71
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I don't always have the time to go into a dozen different forums and mark them all as read individually.  It also doesn't work to set my profile up to mark all messages as read when I log off as I may be in and out of the forums and not always get the chance to see everything before I have to log out again.  Would be nice to see the ability to mark just the notebook/desktop/printers or feedback section as read.
insert signature here
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation