Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop
I've had a very frustrating experience with looking for a way to return an HP laptop
I intend to return the items I received. I have opened them and according to the HP return policy I have the right to request a refund of opened HP goods within 14 days:

We understand that from time to time you may change your mind and need to return a product so we’ve got you covered with a free and easy returns service. If you've made a purchase as an individual and not buying for business use, here are the key timelines to remember:

• you have 30 days to return unwanted, unopened and unused products for a refund or exchange; and
  • you have 14 days to return if you’ve opened and tried your HP product and you’re not 100% happy (there are a few exceptions which are listed below) for a refund or exchange.
But when I try to follow the instructions I'm sent in circles because the instructions seem to be made deliberately misleading: To request a return, the fastest way to do this is via our contact form.
If you are a registered customer, please log in to your account, click on "My Orders" and select the order your are interested in from the order history.

But there's no link 'Return / Exchange'. The customer is instructed to do the impossible, to find what does not exist on your page. When the customer presses the 'Return Items' s/he is sent back to the instructions. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.