Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I purchased a wireless mouse and the dongle (connecting the mouse to the laptop via a usb port) is missing. It was supposed to be stored inside the mouse, but it wasn't there. The pack was purchase two weeks ago. The retailer advised me to contact HP, which I have attempted to do using the documents inside the packaging and following the instructions from the webpage to which I was directed. How in the name of all that is reasonable have I had to re-enter personal details twice, prove that I am a human being and battle with forms which are deliberately set-up to confuse simply to raise such a basic question? I cannot see any other forum or way to contact HP about this.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

It's me again. Why on earth are you calling me a student? Bad enough that you're collecting personal data, and now you're guessing stuff, too? 

HP Recommended

@Euphemia6 wrote:

It's me again. Why on earth are you calling me a student? Bad enough that you're collecting personal data, and now you're guessing stuff, too? 

Hi,

Like many forums, this forum uses some sorts of ranking and gives each member a "title" using academic system. Please read more information:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Topics-Read-Only/HP-Support-Forum-Ranking-Overview/m-p/6#...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.