Did you mean: 
sri1
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

More than excellent customer service..

HP Recommended

Hi,

I normally do not go out of my way to find where to post feedback on customer service, but to me, HP customer service has been more than excellent.  I cannot comment on customer service outside the USA before mid-2008, but the HP service here rocks as of now!  I had around 10-15 complaints (ranging from power adaptor, battery, cpu, motherboard, mousepad, keys, screen, CD/DVD player etc.) with my HP Pavilion dv6243cl Notebook PC and my laptop has been to HP service twice over 3 months, but both times I have been more than satisfied with the response time, quality of response and repairs, attention to to the customer needs, response time (5 days to 10 days both times) etc.  I also would like to commend Costco for extending the original HP customer service by one year to ensure that any issues at all with the laptop are handled for 2 full years.  Lastly, I have had Toshibas, Compaq (pre-HP) but the customer service then were barely of this quality.

On the basis of this, I would be buying and recommending HP products to most people in my circle, which is a good hundred or so in the San Jose Bay area.

I hope that this forum is the place to submit feedback on excellent service too, if not, I would be thankful to repeat the process in any feedback site that HP support provides.

Take care and thank you,

Sriram

Message Edited by DaniW on 04-01-2009 09:15 AM
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation