Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Most expensive paper weight I've ever purchased

HP Recommended
Hello, I have an HP Pavillion DV6500 laptop. The computer worked great for 53 weeks then " POOF ", no more computer. I am a college student with very limited income, the last thing that I needed was a computer ( that has all my work on it ) that died a week after the warranty was up. The laptop was NEVER abused. I've been told that there is a short in it, who knows how much that may cost ? Unfortunately I can't afford to get it fixed, much less buy another computer. I have had 3 Sony Vaio desktops @ home ( My parents house in another city ) and have had them for years with NO problems whatsoever. I I called HP about my laptop, but was basically told that it wasn't their problem, tough luck !!! I am VERY disappoited with the product & the way I was treated as a customer. I'm 24, and as far as I'm concerned I will NEVER buy another HP product. In my lifetime I will buy many computer / electronics products, but I guess HP doesn't have to worry about present or future customers. HP TOTAL CARE my BUTT !!!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation