Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My HP Laptop had been stolen and I feel trouble because I badly needed the entire data which is in the said laptop mostly the data is in Microsoft word because I am a Typist and entire legal draft and document matter is in there Laptop is not costly as my data Microsoft Word is important please give me suggestions how I will get it

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@imranmohammad13 

I am sorry this happened.

HP does not track stolen or lost devices or other property.

If you have any backups of the data - for example, if the documents are stored in OneDrive (Cloud Storage), they are likely still available so you can retrieve them.

If you made backups of the data at all - even perhaps having sent your document to someone and / or to yourself in an email, you can use that as an emergency backup source.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thanks!

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

I agreed that HP is not at all concern regarding stolen of my laptop but the matter is that entire data is saved in that laptop ID hp drive and hp ID drive if from there u help me so it's very good for me and if I will told u the laptop ID and laptop address which is in my name then can u help me please give me reply as soon as possible

HP Recommended

@imranmohammad13 

I am sorry - we cannot help.

We do not have access to your information - and please do NOT post any private information here.

We do not have access to your computer - it is in the hands of those who took it from you.

I am sorry you do not have any backups of the data on the machine - this is extra sad and means that you cannot retrieve your information now that the computer is gone.

Report the loss to the police or other authorities in your neighborhood.

If the computer is on your home owners or renters insurance, talk to your insurance agent.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.