Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I ordered my Grandmother a new laptop to replace her dying HP Laptop with a much better one for Christmas. I ordered it on Thursday November 26th and was told it would originally arrive December 30th, and then I got an update for December 17th. However, looking it up, the laptop went from Chonquine China to Shanghai, to Anchorage back to Shanghai then to Mempis, TEN USA and its been sitting there ever since. 

I need to know why it has been in Clearence since it arrivered there on December 11th.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Response to SamGray..... we're experiencing the same thing. Ordered Nov 30 with a delivery date of Dec 17. The next day an email came changing the delivery date to Dec 28. Received shipped email Dec 20 that it shipped on Dec 17 with tracking number but no tracking info available other than it's sitting in Shanghai. Had we known our laptop was shipping from China it would NOT have been ordered to start with. I can guarantee that NO HP product will be ordered from this house again if that's the shipping arrangement to be had.

HP Recommended

I am in the same boat. I ordered 2 laptops for my kids for Christmas on Dec 1st. Both believe in Santa and both of their laptops are stuck in Memphis since Dec 11th. If I need to go find them something on Christmas Eve, these suckers will be returned when ever they get here. And whatever I do buy, it will not be HP.

HP Recommended

So I got an update the shipping container failed customs so it's probably going to be cleared soon. I called HP and they said they didn't know what was happening either so we called FedEx directly you might have the same container as me

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for that number. I found out that one of them is out for delivery today and the other should be on a plane tonight...so I should get them before Christmas. Thank goodness.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.