Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm not sure whether you would mind listening to me here. Anyway...I need to talk and make other people to know...

I'm simply pissed off with your company's support and service. I have not seen such a ridiculous brand

till now. I made two laptop orders (one on 23-12-2010 and other on 27-12-2010) last year.

My first order (1223-2042394-001) placed on 23-12-2010 got rejected due to shipping and billing address

mismatch. I did this, since I was on holiday and thought my friend could receive the package behalf of

me. What is wrong here? Why the bloody hell you want to check this? I'm the person paying for the laptop

and I can even gift it to somebody else...Why the hell you need to bother here??? You people are

nuts, I should say.

So I made my second order on 27-12-2010 and also sent an email to the concerned department on the very

next day (28Dec2010) regarding the delivery, but the response was very quick ( got on 17Jan2011). This

time your wonderful delivery company (City Link) screwed up my package and revealed that they had lost

it by 12-01-2011.How an earth can this happen???

I made three personal visits to the depot (Wimbledon) straight from my office and was not treated well.

On my third visit one of the member of stay was so rude and asked me to do the search by myself in the

depot to find my laptop. The depot manager is such an irresponsible person I ever met.

I do not know why and how you people have such an  inhumane, stupid tie-up for delivery till today. No

one else has to spoil your brand image, people like City link and yourself can ditch the company's name.

I then sent an email to your support team with all these facts and screen caps of my order history

(online tracker). Even they seems to be irresponsible and reckless. I was then waiting for another 2

weeks to get a reply and then finally thought of giving up and cancelling the order.

So I sent my cancellation request on 28Jan2011 via email and even called the support. To my surprise one

of the support agent said they will sort the issue by 31Jan2011(Monday) and did not bother to cancel my

order. Again I was waiting till 31Jan2011, but there was no email or any communication from HP. Hence I

decided to follow the support on 01Feb2011(Tuesday) by series of email urging to cancel my order.

Finally my mission was possible, otherwise I thought of seeking advice from trading standards body.

This is absolutely rubbish from such a well known company like you. I'm not going to deal with HP or HP

products anymore neither dare recommend anyone. Completely disappointed...

Thank you all for wonderful service

Keep up the good work!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What's happening to me???

I called HP today to find out the status of my refund and came to know they have not done anything till date. I spoke to the agent regarding this last Monday (31Jan2011) and told them to proceed further ASAP. They accepted my request (infact sent a mail on confirming my cancellation) and told, it will take another 5 working days to get my refund. Today (07Feb2011) I call them up, to find the status.To my surprise, I found out, they have not done anything here and in-turn raised the request only today.

What the hell is going on... How long should I wait? and keep following up with you people? 

They were telling me all sort of nonsense regarding the company policy, investigation and bull**bleep**...which I'm least bothered. I'm really...really frustrated.

Can I get any other higher officials contact details regarding this? This is getting more serious...

I'm shattered to see and hear all these non sense and I'm wordless to express my feelings with you guys.

Please for heaven sake refund my money back ASAP. I don't want anything else, leave me in peace

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.