cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanRivas
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My order has been lost & HP customer service is useless! What do I do next?!

HP Recommended

So I ordered a custom laptop on July 5, 2020 because of the sale that was going on. Laptop was complete and they were sending it on it's way to me by the 17th. My FEDEX tracking number said my item would arrive on July 22nd. Nothing. Called customer service they said FEDEX was delayed. Ok, got it, covid-19 is maybe slowing things down a bit. Long story short after calling FEDEX 5 times and calling HP customer service to only get hung up on after waiting an hour or talking to someone and they keep telling me the same thing over and over and not helping at all I started to become hopeless. I have called HP customer service over 6 times. The last person I talked to said they would resend another laptop free of charge to replace the lost package and I would receive an e-mail. OF COURSE, NOTHING! no e-mail! What did I expect that suddenly someone would help me? My package as of now 2 1/2 weeks later has yet to be scanned by FEDEX since july 21,2020. It has been in Honolulu, HI since then. I'm out of almost 600$ and at this point, I don't think I will ever order another HP product again because of the awful customer service I have experienced. At this point, I don't know what to do. How do I go about actually getting a resolution to my problem? Either another laptop sent to replace the one that never arrived and was deemed lost or my money back. 

So disappointed.
-Ryan

1 REPLY 1
Lee_Macklin1
Level 2
10 8 2 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you sure that it ever actually shipped or was possessed by FedEx? In other words, from your tracking number did it ever get past "Shipment information sent to Fedex" (creation of the shipping label)

I'm currently experiencing a similar situation, except I ordered a prebuilt computer, after receiving the tracking number on Monday 8/03, it still says only shipping information has been sent to Fedex - which means Fedex has not obtained custody of the package yet.

I found this perplexing because 2/3 of the other items in my order were fulfilled rapidly and delivered in 2 days after the shipping label was created. In my situation, I fear that that they "shipped" the item but perhaps the item was actually not in stock - I don't really know but I do know they are sitting on my 1600$ and I am totally in the dark about any specific delivery date.

Also a very disappointed customer - absolutely no communication about what's going on. I feel your pain.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation