Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Myself Deepesh Kedia, very old customer/consumer of HP Company and its services. I have bought a HP Compaq Laptop a year

back. The details are given below:

Model No= V3225AU/RY301PA
Serial No= 2CE72030BD
CARE PACK NO.G05UINA59987(Exp date 18.06.2010)

I have the Extended warranty Pack for my laptop.

In the extended warranty period there was a display problem in my laptop,so i took the laptop to HP Authorized Service Centre

and reported the problem.
I was told by the representative that there was a problem in my laptop's mother board which was needed to be replaced,so i

deposited my laptop with them,after a period of 10-15 days i was called up and told that the laptop was ready.

After Bringing back my laptop to my place,I found that the CD-ROM was not working,so i took the laptop back to the service

centre and i was told that the system board was not correct and was needed to be replaced again.So i redeposited my laptop

and i received a call after a weak that my laptop was ready.

This time after bringing back my laptop i found that the additional RAM(1GB) of the laptop was missing plus laptop had a

charging problem and after using it for two days it was not even starting.So i again took the laptop to the service centre

and was told they could'nt do anything about the RAM.After a huge arguement i was given a new RAM and was told that the

mother board was needed to be replaced again(Third time) and this time my SERVICE CALL REPORT/CASE NO. was registerd and my

laptop was not accepted,i was told that the case has been registerd and once the new mother board will be received,i would be

called and informed to bring my laptop.

After a period of 9days i received a call from the service centre that the mother was ready and i was asked to bring my

laptop to the service center,i was told there that my laptop would be ready in an hour's time and i would be called up to

inform this but i didnt receive any call,so i called them and i was told that the system board received was not correct and i

need to wait again till they receive the new board.

This would be the forth time that my laptop's mother board is being replaced and I have not been given any proper response

from the service centre,they have been rude with me and asked me to report the problem with the company directly.I am highly

disappoionted with this and need a proper explaination about this,else i will have no other option other than moving to the

consumer court.

SERVICE CENTRE DETAILS-
MICROVOLT SYSTEM
70,Ganesh market,Hisar
PH:01662-237297,237934,9996028000

Expecting a proper response.

Deepesh Kedia
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

This is a user forum.I would suggest that you contact HP directly to log this issue.

Here is the link to contact HP around the world. Select the country language you reside in.

Contact HP (worldwide)

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Hi friend,

Same case here..Mother board replaced 5 times under warranty. Same problem as u described. No permanent solution in sight. Their website is a joke. Register a complaint, no response. Log a call - no response. Drop a mail- no repsonse.

See my case below.

Product ID RD958PA#ACJ Warranty  15th Oct 2009         Serial No 2CE6310RX6 HP Care Pack Serial Number G05UIN43010F                                 Activity Purchase of Laptop   Tried extending warranty Warranty extended Power on no display     Logged Complaint in the website   Date  June/July 2006 April/May 2007 Jun-07 Jun-07 Aug-08 Nov-08 Nov-08 Dec-08 Jan-09 Issues Faced   Laptop powering on but no display Cannot extend warranty as expired Warranty extended Laptop powering on but no display Red hue in the screen Laptop powering on but no display Reply came from HP CEO Mark Hurd Laptop powering on but no display Diagnosis/Drill down   Motherboard problem Finds out that the laptop has been registered 1-1.5 month before the date of purchase   Motherboard problem Loose wire in the machine. Took 3 days to find the same Motherboard problem No follow up on the issue inspit of logging calls & sending mails & registering complaints Motherboard problem Corrective Action/Preventive Action   HP Service centre in Bangalore replaced the motherboard Dealer accepts mistake and rectifies the mistake & extends care pack for 2 years Dealer accepts mistake and rectifies the mistake & extends care pack for 2 years Replaced the motherboard  Fixed at Pune service centre Replaced the motherboard & processor as per advice from 2nd LS team after repeated complaints & calls to HP God Knows At my wit's end
HP Recommended
replace the whole pc for new one .remember the three times for the same problem and you entitled a new pc .you have rigth to refuse any repairs while still under warranty.call hp.
HP Recommended
call the Better Buisness Bureau its your right enough complaints and they start doing the job they say they will.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.