Did you mean: 
SHARAD_CHANDR9
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

NON RECEIPT OF FREE GIFT

HP Recommended

RESPECTED SIR!

I HAD PURCHASED A LAPTOP HP PAVILION MODEL DV6910TX SRL NO. CNF8313WOB ON 28 NOV 2008 FROM M/S JAIN INFOSYS PRIVATE LTD. GUWAHATI ASSAM AND SEND A DRAFT OF RS 990/- FOR THE FREE GIFT I.E. 8 MEGA PIXEL KPDAK DIGITAL CAMERA. MY REDEMPTION CODE IS DNTGXP9KZH. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY FREE GIFT. THE NO OF THE DRAFT IS 453646 ISSUED BY INDIAN BANK GUWAHAI CODE NO 00498 AND PAYABLE AT SERVICE BRANCH DELHI. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST SINCE I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED DUE TO LAPSE OF SUCH A LONG PERIOD BECAUSE I WAS ASSURED THAT WITHIN WITHINN 45 DAYS IT WIIL BE SENT TO ME ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

(Edited to remove address for privacy reasons.)

Message Edited by SandyD on 03-04-2009 03:03 AM
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DaniW
Retired
Retired
780 512 30 379
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums.

I suggest you contact the retailer you bought your product from. If you need to contact HP please use the below link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive help or feedback directly from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation