Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I had the misfortune of having to call tech support the other night. After 1 1/2 hours on the phone it was decided that the video borad in my 2 month old computer had to be replace because it suffered from a "known" problem i.e. a noisey fan.  The reason i had called was to ask about a noisey video board fan as I had already troubleshooted the problem but as all of them do, they had their script they had to follow.

The new board was arranged to be shipped in about 5 days. OK.  Now their Customer service manager is calling me twice a day to want to know if the problem has been fixed.  I could not make him understand the repair part had not even been shipped yet, must less the problem resolved. 

Finally I told him NO the problem had not been fixed, he should read the detail of the case and would realize that the part was not scheduled to be shipped for several more days, and further more do not call me again. I am tempted to start another ticket on how completely clueless HP customer service is, but I figure that would cause another round of calls wanting to know if the problem had been fixed to my satisfaction.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums!

This forum is for suggestions directly related to the forums.  If you'd like to leave feedback regarding issues not directly related to the forums, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive directly help or feedback from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

I apologize if the post was off topic. I scaned several other posts within the forum that were of the same category, i.e. wanting to document an issue while dealing with HP.   

That said, here is some feedback on the board and and a suggestion for a possible improvement as the name suggests.  As an HP sponsored board, I would think it would be worthwile for HP to have a way to monitor customer satisfaction, both good and bad.  These forums would be the ideal way to do that if an appropriate section was added

HP Recommended
Well, they DO monitor the forums, but this is definitely not the place to ask for any direct help from HP. they only monitor the issues you're facing, and they'll NEVER contact you in any way to fix it or provide a resolution.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

They're calling you and your complaining??? Please tell me what you did to get them to call you..... I still haven't received my bluetooth module that I ordered on 03/02/09. I'm still biting my tongue and trying to be reasonable with this. I woul.........never mind, I regress........:smileysad:

HP Recommended
Try calling them once again to see what's the status of the order. Make sure they give you a CSO number for you to track. if you already have it, then go to hp.com/go/csostatus to find out the status yourself.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.