Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP-15dc1093tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I raised a request to transfer my packs registered with doa declared laptop to my newly replaced laptop. I have sent all the details requested by you ,and by 6 Dec it will effective within 7-10 days . It's more than that, upto this time there is no response from you after your last email . Not yet responded to mails which have been sent on 20 Dec ,exactly after the deadline of your time of action.

No way to contact you. When tried to book a appoinment ,all the slots are full. 
The number you gave for sending sms is error,it's not working
Redemption Code- EDEZ238849E
I tried to contact the redeemnow.in ,they are not responding to my mail, not able to book any slot for callback, showing it as full for the past few days.

Also the messaging Number 53030 is invalid which shows how fraud you guys are .I paid the money for all this, now you guys are cheating.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry, but here we have nothing to do with it
Here, it is a simple mutual aid forum, not the HP after-sales service!
Having said that, I don't understand what should be transferred exactly?
With more details, we could perhaps try to help
Otherwise, sorry, you must contact  hp service !

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I have registered a 1 yr theft insurance, accidental damage insurance, 2 yr extended pack on doa delcared laptop. So I want to tranfer all this packs  to my replacement unit. I have sent all the details to redemption team. Now they are not responding to my mails,no way to contact them.

Redemption code was given in previous post.

HP Recommended

Ok, it's special
it even surprises me that it is possible
These codes should not be given here, you never know!
Sorry, so there is nothing we can do here!
That said, which service was contacted exactly, who was contacted, the HP store, something else (and country?)

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

It's seems to be wasting my time contacting hp through these community and through mails. Moreover you are acting like a who doesn't understand the problem with all these details. 

The only solutions is to file a consumer complaint against hp.

Bye

HP Recommended

If but, just answer the questions
If I don't know who was contacted, what more can I say!
Here, it is only a mutual aid forum, we are not in contact with Hp directly or its partners!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Hi, @asmita6658 or @Kumar0307 :

Can you please help Govind98 with this request for assistance?

Thanks!

Paul

HP Recommended

@Govind98

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.