Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp df1050tw

I am having several issues including some of the images in the Album will not send to the digital frame.  I would like to find HP’s Support page or a phone number to contact.  Can anyone provide this contact information.  Thanks much!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Pamela1234

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you have trouble using the HP wireless digital photo frame,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you check the user guide for supported formats?

(Click here to check, if you haven't done it yet)

Supported Formats: (Page. 30)

Video clips must be in an MPEG-1, MP4, & Motion JPEG (AVI and MOV) file formats

Click here to access more support options.

If you wish to Contact HP instead, you may use the below steps to reach the phone support:

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  

* Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution".

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Having issue setting up a new frame, 1050TW, and every time I try to connect to our Wifi I am getting”link error”. I read the user manual and tried to search for an answer but cannot find anything. I only saw one mention about making sure the time zone matches that set on the device and at our IP address, but I’m good there. I’ve also tried the 2 different WiFi’s available at my house and have enetered and reentered the correct password for each dozens of times. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
HP Recommended

I’m having the same issue in that it’s telling me my WiFi password is incorrect. It definitely is not as I have entered and verified it several times. I’ve also logged out of WiFi on my phone and was able to log back in with password successfully. Not a good sign that I can’t get past step 3 setting up this thing!!

HP Recommended

@Ladyoung,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05379024

If you continue facing the issue, I am sending you a private message suggesting next course of action.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.