Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please help. I'm trying to pair a Z5000 Bluetooth Mouse with a MacBook Pro running 10.12.3 Sierra OS. I've been  going around incircles on thed HP site, which provides no board for mouses. Don't know what to do. This is my 2nd mouse with no results tyrying to pair. Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Thank you very much. Works like a charm. Appreciate yr help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Intrspctiv

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand you need to pair a Z5000 Bluetooth Mouse with MacBook Pro running 10.12.3 Sierra OS.

Here's the user guide on how to pair the Z5000 BT mouse to a device:

To use your Bluetooth® mouse, you must first pair (connect) it with your computer.
1) Turn on the computer and the Bluetooth mouse.
2) Ensure that your computer has Bluetooth turned on.
3) Start the Bluetooth pairing wizard on your computer.
For more information, go to http://www.hp.com/support and select your country or region.
Under Troubleshooting, type the mouse model number (located on the bottom of the mouse) and click Go.
Click the link of your specific mouse, and then click User guides for a link to the Bluetooth Pairing User Guide.

If the above doesn't work, Please attempt the steps on this YouTube video: Click here
For more details, also check apple support: Click here

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Thank you very much. Works like a charm. Appreciate yr help.
HP Recommended

@Intrspctiv

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I'm glad you found the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

Take care now and do have a fabulous year ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.