Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
First off let me state that i know its not the techs fualt we have these problems but here goes: I have not 1 not 2 but 3 hp computers, 2 hp printers, and an hp camera. Now ive come to the point with one computer that i must wipe my hard drive clean, only problem is i never was provided with a copy of my operating system. So i call up the customer (no)service and am told because im no longer under warrenty i have to pay $59(mind you i dont have a technical issue) just for the honor of talking to a SENIOR tech, becuase apparently normal techs dont know how to place an order, just to tell the guy to give me the software i should have recieved from the beginning. Now i seriously doubt it will hurt the company but i was a die hard believer in the products and you have lost me for life. Im somewhat tech savvy, enough to build my own systems but liked these for the convience and what i thought was support. Never again will i come to this company. I rather pay extra for one who will not take my years of support for granted. Sorry about posting in this forum i know its supposed to be only for the forum feedback but ive yet to find out where hp takes complaints other than routing me to the same out source techs who for the record would not put me on the phone with their superiors, just to tell me no one can help me without me paying them more money.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi cmack123,

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums.

If you'd like to leave feedback regarding issues the users on this forum cannot assist you with, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

As you've stated, this is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive directly help or feedback from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.