Did you mean: 
ImBugsy
Level 2
18 15 0 6
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Never Again

HP Recommended
I've had the most horrorfing incedent with HP support. I am Diabled nearly bed redent and I my laptop is my life, it's my TV, DVR, DVD AND CD player. My warranty had expired Ten days after I made my only call to teck support for help and they refuse To help me with a small problem, There reason was, that policy states that they are not to help anyone unless you pay for the help I can understand that , But I told them I would not get my Disability check until the 3rd of the month, I didn't have the money right then and there so they were not going To help. The teck asked his superior if he could help me, And he said this one time only they began To help and gave me a case number so i can continue after I ran a process they start, then they told me To call back when it finish running," Well" when it finished and I call, them back they refuse To help me finish what they started and left me hanging, And now I am upset that they would pull this Kind of nonsence. Especial to a person in my situation. I LOVE HP PRODUCTS BUT NO MORE. An I have lots of friends and companies that I associate with. And I think "HP WILL FEAL THE RATH" Thank you and. God Bless America.
1 REPLY 1
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation