Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I registered just to say how frustrating the new HP Support website is. It's like someone decided to go back to the 90's. No logic, chat and phone are hidden, and it is just a frustrating experience that seems it was made to benefit HP and not the customer.

Come on guys, do you really not get it???

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Does anyone actually test this with REAL customers. The site looks like it was designed to benefit HP, and not the customer.

I found at least a half dozen 'errors' (try replying to this post for example) and it took 10 minutes just to find the chat option, and when I finally did it told me I couldn't chat, I had to call for my product!?! How backwards is that. Get with it....

HP Recommended

Couldn't reply to your other post, so I will do it here. HP does not make the ink themselves for your printer, ink (all) comes out of India, and they set the prices (Wholesale) for the various companies out there in the world. Also it is normal to have 3 ink cartridges for a photo printer. Now on to your not being able to use the printer, I want you to go into "Device Manager" then to printers, if there is a yellow circle with an exclaimation point within it, means the driver doesn't work with that version of Windows, or no driver was installed. Right click the printer model shown, and select search for a new driver, if it cannot find one within Windows, jump onto the internet and go over to HP's Expert support webpage and see if there is a driver available (HP models ONLY) My money is on that you will find one there.

HP Recommended

@MikeHolli

Just as an FYI, we do have HP manufacturing sites that make ink cartridges. There's one here in Ireland, another in Singapore and various sites in the US and other countries.

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.