Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-30-2018 01:33 PM - edited 09-30-2018 01:52 PM
This new format is much worse than before! (I'm on firefox if that matters.)
1) I'm on the feedback board and I can't find the new post button. I have to got back to the main page and then I have to use the "show all" to even find the correct board!
2) Replies don't have possibly changed subjects?
3) There is too much screen real estate wasted for the author info!
4) There is no obvious "options" button, you have to guess what the "..." means.
And when clicking on the "..." I have a hard time being fast enough to select an option!
5) On a category page, there is no indication of how many new posts there are:
It just lists the boards with no numbers!
6) As mentioned elsewhere, there is no kudos button on first post in a thread.
7) I no longer see a thread options button vs post options. I want to float threads to top of board. My existing ones are still there but how to do that with new ones?
😎 And worst of all, I see nothing that mentions the changes. Nothing on "Let's Get Started".
9) The search box says "Search/Ask the Community". I would think that Ask is confusing/presumptuous since it implies a human or at least an AI.
10-01-2018 05:54 PM
Hey @Dennis_Handly, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. This has been shared with the communities team and we very much appreciate your taking the time to write us this detailed feedback.
By the way, if you'd like to read more about this redesign, we actually posted about it on our blog: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Blog/The-HP-Support-Community-has-a-fresh-new-look/ba-p/6841...
10-07-2018 08:30 PM - edited 10-07-2018 08:50 PM
> we actually posted about it on our blog:
I expect this to be on an Announcement page, not some blog. Like:
Also, since last week, it has gotten worse. All info about whether post are new or not is now gone on the boards themselves!
When I click on a thread, it don't go to the first unread post. 😞
I.e. I expect the link to be:
Like this forum: