Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have called the customer service many times and seem to recognize my phone no. customer service blocking my number and not responding. just-auto message suggested me to come online and message here ! How I reach them?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@nspoly, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Just my return date (30 days)  was passed and I received an email from HP that HP going to refund me just $16 discount price!!! I was told the date I contacted about the discount is 5% of the price I paid. The credit should be issued 5% discount from the price I paid which is $1249. So HP should credit back me1249*5% = $62.45, not the $16.65  I have already explained everything in my previous email. I wonder why HP customer service doing the mistake again and again. I have attached the offer snapshot for reference which should be implemented in my email. Please do everything fairly and transparently. The business between HP and a customer should not be conduct just for one laptop. I think HP always values his reputation. 

EVEN IF IT WAS 1234.99 AND 5% DISCOUNT WOULD BE ABOUT $61 !!! THE REPRESENTATIVE AGREED TO REFUND ME THAT DISCOUNT PRICE!!!

I am posting the email which HP Rep sent me earlier----

Dear NAHID SULTANA,

Thank you for recently contacting the HP Canada Store. 

Order number: SCAS1046837
Credit Amount: $16.65
Date processed: 10/07/2020
Reference #: 200911165404GS3CRETCGP

This email is to confirm that HP has processed the credit back to your payment method.  You should see the refund reflect on your next banking statement.  We truly apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate that you brought the missing credit to our attention.

Thank you for your interest in HP products.  We do appreciate your business.

Regards,

Vivian J.
Email/Chat Representative
HP Shopping Canada
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.